Sunday, December 7, 2008

.: Kluang Station @ 1 Utama :.

When I googled this name just now, I found out that they do have their own website. Cool huh? Anyhow.. this is just another franchise kopitiam. Nothing so cool abt that. It's been so long I didn't really went yum-cha at Kopitiam... Eh.. the last time was half year ago, before we graduate! Next week when Hui Ming is back, I must drag her go yumcha at franchise kopitiam d. :p ... [note that HM!.. hehe..]
Random pics.

Half boiled eggs. -.-'''

Nasi Lemak RM4.50 *think so*
The sambal taste sour sweet. Weird.

Mee Siam RM5.50
Eih.. really miss the one we have in Melaka last time. Yday didn't get to eat it. Disappointed. This one at Kluang station.. erm.. the sambal is same with the nasi lemak one. But the meehon kinda too sour for me. This sour is kinda like asam-type-of-sour, while the one I had in Melaka last time is lime-type-of-sour. [hahaha.. does it make differences? Too influenced by report writing of "sour taste" recently. I can come out with many more types of sour than stated :p]

Kluang laksa. RM8.90.
This one.. not to my favor. I feel tired eating this, as I feel like eating cucumber more than the laksa. Lol.. and I took so many time to choose out the onions and cucumbers, end up I feel tired of eating and finally stop. [moral of the story : eat what can be eat. dont so picky.] Taste of it.. hmm.. curry laksa lor. Heavy taste of santan. I prefer asam laksa. Penang asam laksa.
Kluang Station
LG337, Lower Ground of New Wing Oval
1 Utama Shopping Centre
Bandar UtamaPetaling Jaya
Tel: 03-77101039/012-3114881

No comments: