Tuesday, November 25, 2008

.: Makan-makan @ Pulau Ketam :.

Last Sunday finally went to Pulau Ketam..
after I had been talking for it for some time but everytime also the plan tak jadi..
This time initially also think of cancelling the plan coz not really in mood, but after all, lucky the plan is still on ^^

This was actually taken after we are back from thr ^^

The view ^^
Actually dont know how should I talk about this place.. it's just a small fisherman village.. very small and looks really kampung. But I still feel it is relaxing and quite enjoyable ^^

The view ^^ [seems like the main point is the garbageS]

Well... enough of the pics of surrounding. I dont have much pics of it pun. Busy dreaming, so didn't capture much pics of the surrounding. Go thr and have a look yourself ^^
It's not an expensive trip after all.
Let's go to the foods~

First meal.. Apam balik..
I don't see anything nice with this. Well.. the 'inti' inside is just.. so sikit la. No comment.

'Lala Chien' and 'Oyster Chien' RM8/each
I dont know this is the lala or oyster.. coz both also look same.
Well.. I dont think this taste nice as well. Too much starch.

The LATE lunch.
There is a lot of restaurants here but we end up at this restaurant coz Patrick Kim says it have his name and Eng Hoe name in it @@ Like that also can?! -.-!!!

The crabs... that hurt my hand!
Well.. wouldn't say it is nice as well. I prefer the one I had in Telok Gong. And I don't think this one is quite fresh.

Bamboo lala [is it?]
No comment.. :p

Fried sotong..
Hmm.. not really to my favour as well.

Butter prawn..
Ban by me. It doesn't taste like butter prawn. *sweat*
Why it looks so empty and dry? I tot should looks like the one I tried in Telok Gong?!
Overall I would say.. the food so-so only la. Can get nicer at other place. Total damage is RM118. And I don't think it is cheap for this price. Conclusion : I still prefer the one at Telok Gong, since I haven't been to a nicer place.
But what matter most is the fun of the trip rite? ^^

The 3 guys that so nice accompany me to here, but still it's more to they enjoy theirselves and I rather enjoy myself alone :p
Jkjk... just dont feel like crapping that day. You all should know why ^^
Thanks guys.. you are all really great friend to have!

No comments: