Sunday, December 14, 2008

:: 3rd 23rd Bday Celeb With My Girls~ ::

Well.. this one is a surprise. Frankly I do feel like you all will at least do something for my birthday but I dont know why as the day to gather with you all approaching, I somehow doesn't think you all will.. hehehe.. So, when the cake suddenly pops out from nowhere.. honestly, I do feel surprise ;)

Chocolate cake.. fat! >.<
But I LOVE chocolates!~ hehehe..
This cake super nice! But after so many bites of it.. really make me feel so.. eeww.. coz too sweet d ba.. and I ate like almost 1/4 of the cake.. good lor u all! Trying to make me fat! >.<

Thanks gals! [Eva, Celeste, Kelly, Stella ;) .. sadly ChinWen and LiXin dear is not here today. I miss you two! A lot!~]
Thanks for the efforts of hunting of... jeng jeng jeng!~ Only we know.. hahahah..

No comments: