Sunday, December 21, 2008

:: Asia Delicious @ Bandar Puteri Puchong ::

On my exact birthday.. I am.. working!
Lol.. actually my manager asked me to take leave but I feel like.. what for? Sit at home also doesn't make any difference ba.. better I go office and get my work done!
And so for the lunch, Yung Wei suggest we go try out new restaurant instead of eating the economical rice that we had been having for the past 2 week due to our saying of saving money.

So.. we try out here! The exact name is the chinese name.. in which.. sorry.. I dont know how to read.. hahahaha..

Part of the menu.. those famous de.

Szechuan Vegie Noodle RM7.90

Dong Bo Meat Dry Noodle RM8.90

Pan Fried Dumpling RM6.90
Overall.. for me.. taste wise is normal only la the food. Pricing wise.. for rice-type is RM8.90 and above while for noodles is RM7.90 and above.
Those "eat for fun" de.. I dont think its cheap or worth the price.

No 70, Jalan Puteri 5/1,
Bandar Puteri, 47100, Puchong,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

No comments: