Saturday, December 20, 2008

.: TQ list ^^ :.

I guess the celebration for my 23rd birthday should've ended. Would like to take this opportunity to thanx ... [actually wana show off my birthday celebration.. wuakakaka..]

1. Chin Wen! [from coming down from S'pore.. tho that day was not as smooth as I hope it will be.. but in the end we did it.. appreciate! Love ya!!~]
2. Choon Huat.. [well.. appreciate the something that tak jadi tu.. but I still feel the effort la. Thx!]
3. Patrick.. [for everything.. that I actually couldn't think of.. hahahaha.. ]
4. The Girls *Eva, Xiao Wei, LayKeng, Celeste!*
5. Beng! [ for everything as well.. most important is I thank you for being yourself. That is why I am always feeling very comfortable being with you ^^]
6. Yee Wei [I am sorry that I can't manage to match your time this month! Hopefully next mth gal ^^ CNY shopping!!~]
7. Bok Yao [whee~ you are back from Australia!! *excited* I am waiting for the party o! :p Hope to see ya soon ^^]
8. Eric
9. Shu Yen [craps! You owe me cupcake!]
10. Viki
11. Edwin.. [I'll blog abt the celebration later.]
12. Wai Woon
13. Maya
14. Vj [lol.. you still remember!]
15. Yong He
16. Kheng Kiat [lagi satu crap!]
17. Ivan Liew [disappointed coz the plan not on in the end!]
18. Nash [also disappointed that you cant manage to back from Sabah. Hope to meet up with you on CNY!]
19. Pei Wen
20. Peck Kung [suddenly miss you ^^]
21. Rong Kuan
22. Steve
23. Jessy [I dono who is her.. lol.. ]
24. Keat Ai [my leng lui senior! ^^]
25. Aida [thx dear!]
26. Sian Loong
27. Stella
28. Beng Siong
29. Li Xin [finally your turn! ^^ you dont need to owe me a cake! lol.. can see you soon d! *excited* let's countdown to the day of freedom tgthr.. *seriously u make me laugh with this msg!*]
30. Kok Hou [yo... thx bro ^^]
31. Li Lean
32. Kar Ling
33. Fatimah
34. Ninja [ I dont know who is this as well :p ]
35. Yung Wei!!!!~ [pai seh.. forgotted to put your name above! .. thanx for the un-usual lunch ever since like.. 2 week ago rite?! hahahaa..]
36. Pei Fong!!~
37. Jimmy
38. Fawaz
39. Ivy
40. Daniel
41. Bean
42. Alvin Wong [weird one!.. haha.]

Thank You very much for the wishes, gifts, msgS and phone call! I got more than 23 wishes from other people for my 23rd birthday o!!~ Hahaha... for my ownself only got 1 wish. Same as last year but still haven't come true yet. Anyone wana help me? Hahaha.. JK! Thank You again to everyone for the very happy 23rd birthday! Wish you all, all the best as well! ^^

6 comments:

Edwin T said...

wow.. i oso ter-include in ur TQ list?
so heart warming~

**Pei Yin** said...

lol.. what TER?? u did wish me! I will remember de! Merry xmas as well!

@lvin said...

i memang be my self de la ..apa la u ?

**Pei Yin** said...

yes. u always do. that's what makes u ah beng :p but u dont be so chao nam yan la wei. very irritating la sometime.

@lvin said...

i memang chao nam yan de la ..chui mei ??ha ha

**Pei Yin** said...

lol.. u like lor. as long as you are happy with it ^^ i didnt say cannot pun..