Monday, December 15, 2008

:: 4th 23rd Bday Celeb With BengBeng ::

A not surprise birthday celebration from Alvin Ng Suan Beng.. [I dono how should i mention u la. alvin? suan beng? beng? beruk? cacat? sei zai pao? uncle? etc etc.. hehehe.. but I still prefer to call you bengbeng as always ^^]
Erm.. where to start... actually I already know it you will bring me here.. right from last month when you ask me had I ever been to The Cave. Then when that day you mention PJ, straight away I know it liao...You r... not surprise at all la. Anyway...

Cupcakes that I bug you to buy.. hehehe.. not really cupcakes la.. just a siblings of cupcakes.. as of.. love size cake and cup size cake. Thanks for the effort of searching for it! ^^

And a not surprise birthday gift. Hahaha.. ask you change it, you didn't pun. I really have a lot of scrubs d ler.. anyway.. thanks also la. I keep it till next year your birthday.. then give it back to u :p

Us at The Cave.. hehehe..
Ok, I did smile happily ok? So.. when you keep ask me happy or not.. ya la ya la.. happy la. You know how long only I can meet you once! I guess the next would be like 1 year to go, is it? When free free, do find me go gaigai la, ok?! You still owe me MPO!

And I am not happy that day bcoz..
Caught in action! You know I know la.. hahaha..

As punishment.. need to become my 'bibik' .. hehehe..
Few minutes ago only I found out there is a card in the bag la.. hehehe.. Thanks dude for the celebration and gifts and cupcakes! I appreciate it a lot! ^^
And the card... what's with the 'dont always find foods, later next time dont know want to bring you go where eat d' ... My answer.. this world got many many places that can find foods.. Sure got places I never went before de. I will leave you a note then.. hehehehe..
Again.. thank you! Friends forever! ^^

2 comments:

@lvin said...

wei, is ur fault ok ,who ask u bring the movie plus ask me bring lap top ...is all ur fault ...^^

**Pei Yin** said...

adui!~ ng suan beng!~ i bring ask u help me burn it not ask u help me watch it!~ bei tahan!