Monday, December 15, 2008

.: The Cave @ SS2, PJ :.

The Cave Couple Cafe & Restaurant...
Saw review abt this place several times and do think of coming.. but always no chance and the review doesn't say good things abt this place.. so never make up my mind to drop by here until.. got people offer me to come dining here.. hehehe.. sure will go lor!

The front door ^^

Cave signature RM18
I kinda feel it is over-pricing and not really enough to be share by 2 person lor.. it's not like the jar is very big.
And I strongly taste pineapple.. mixture of what fruits.. I also not sure.

Salmon Fillet RM29.50

Fish and Chip RM25
I dont know the price is consider expensive or cheap. Maybe it is moderate but for the taste wise, it turns out the price is a bit expensive d. For me, I kinda feel the foods is too 'tawar'. Anyway.. still ok la. Coz after all they are selling the concept of the cave only. Quite relax and comfortable, despite the seat is a bit 'sempit'... Can give this place a try geh.. as for the ambience and environment.


The Cave Couple Cafe & Restaurant
16 & 18, Grd, Meze, 1 & 2 Floor,
Jalan SS2/61 43700, PJ, SDE

No comments: