Sunday, August 9, 2009

Redang Trip 300509-020609

Hahaha.. I know I know.. This was like so long ago. I'm waiting for pictures from everyone until they told me the pictures with them is very very sikit that I wouldn't want it = ='''
Then it come to my realization.. that.. seem like we didn't take much pictures ==lll

On our arrival. Dark sky but happy and tired faces =D
We travelled by bus from Shah Alam for almost 8 hour!
And the boat ride took almost 45minute.
Tiring journey.

Random pictures of view that I personally like =D

Random chooses of foods pictures.

This is us.. on speed boat ride to Redang =D

During our snorkelling session.

Walking at the beach.

Curi pasir. hahaha..

More more Tea Inn.

The girls =D

And lastly.. pictures of me that I personally like. Hehehe...
I want to go vacation again!!~
One thing I regret about this trip is I didn't fully enjoy myself. Sigh..

No comments: