Sunday, November 30, 2008

.: 1st 23rd Bday Celeb with ChinWen :.

Today.. I don't know what day it is. Bad day or good day?!
In short today is a super duple triple tired day. It's a mistake.
In the schedule was to meet Chin Wen 1pm at Time Square as she is coming down from Singapore just to have be-early birthday celebration for me. And as usual, I estimate in 1 hour can reach by public transport as I dont feel like driving to thr. [In fact, I dont remember the road as I always had 'driver' to do so. Hehe..]
12pm I already leave the house and I actually waited for that damn KTM for 1 hour! @@
And she was saying she reach d, ask me to take my time and that she will wait for me. But I don't like to make people wait for me! Sigh~ and when I reach KL Sentral and ran to monorail and that monorail was out of service. Adui.. I really feel so doomed! Need so malang or not? The crowd is so.. -.-!!! and so I just decide to take the bus. But then I waited for 'few minutes', I dont see any bus that are heading to Bukit Bintang. *sweat*
And I keep rang dad but he don't answer my call! Gik sei ngo! And I guess I am actually sesat in that city la. Lol.. and the thought of walking GPS [Patrick] ran tru my mind [coz I remember you say you are well-verse with KL Sentral], so it's better to ask you. But the idea you give me ... I am like.. I dont want that! So complicated and need to change so many route. Finally dad called and he was actually telling the same thing. [faint]
So.. due to no choice.. I walk back into KLSentral to take Putra. And yes.. my Touch & Go out of credit and my privilige card expired and I need to queue that super long queue to buy ticket! Damn.. I was really 'mang' till want to explode d. And as usual, I called Edwin to 'fa pi qi'. Lol.. pity him.
And I was rushing like mad and the girl at the counter was not so helpful that I am quite piss off and as usual when complaint to dad, he sure back-up his staffs. [hate! ya la ya la.. I am the dumb one la.. gik sei ngo!]
Haiz.. finally I reach Hang Tuah but I still need to walk some distance and I felt pain on my leg as I am wearing heels. [sweat.. didn't imagine that I need to walk like this]
After all the obstacles, I finally reach KimGary safely. First time I took 3 hour just to reach Sg Wang.. [faint] ... My mood was actually super bad that I dont feel like smiling or talking. But when Chin Wen jump out and hug me tight [lucky she didn't kiss me] and say that she miss me, my mood was actually change in that split second. Haha.. so weird, but I really do. Kinda like feel relieve that I finally get to meet her and didn't direct go home instead [in which I really did think of doing that... but.. thinking of she purposely come from Spore to find me... I didnt be that evil yet] Haiz.. anyway.. the celebration goes as..

As promised, she bought the cup size cake for me with candle.
My first wish is.. jeng jeng jeng~ [a secret cannot be tell]

Thanks lots gal for the effort. I really feel so 'pai seh' for making you waited for 2 hour and that I called and sounds so bad mood to you. Sorry.

And the gift from her ^^
Gal... thanx so much.. I appreciate it a lot a lot a lot. Love ya! Friends Forever ^^
p/s: this blog more to my complaint. Hehe~ pai seh.. let me be..

1 comment:

Shironeko said...

chin wen! pei yin~ ohohoho