Monday, December 15, 2008

.: KTZ @ SS2, PJ :.

I first know about this place when my colleague mention about how she miss here and that the things here is so nice. And now I found out they have anthr outlet in 1U! That's how I get to know KTZ.
And the last time I pass by here with CH, thought of trying but the restaurant so pack.. so instead, yesterday went with BengBeng ^^

Dono what Hasma .. RM7.50
Beng say it is tiub fallapio of frogs.. yelks~ why is people eating such geli stuffs? But then I tried few spoons, it taste nice woh.. :p

Ice Fruiti loh RM6
Very de not worthy lor..

SzeChuan Dry Noodle RM5.30
I smell spicyness.. but I didnt tried it pun. Hehe..

Seaweed roll RM4.30.. normal lor..
My colleague was saying I ordered the wrong stuffs.. eiks.. so.. I guess next time want drop by here again to try out what she claim so nice about.. hehehe..


Restaurant The Fruitti Stall [I dont know why we call it KTZ la]
22, Jalan SS2/63, PJ

No comments: