Sunday, December 7, 2008

:: 2nd 23rd Bday Celeb With Patrick and Choon Huat ::

This time I got no complaint to make, so this will be a short one compare to the 1st Photobucket
Hmm.. a not so surprise birthday celebration by Patrick and Choon Huat but anyway
I am very happy with this surprise :)
First of all is because Patrick came from so far. I am not sure whether you had it in your mind before you decide to join us dinner on Friday or you actually decide it on last minute. [I think you told me, but I forgotted la.. *I need ginkgo!*]
And to Choon Huat as well.. for listening to what I actually simply craps it out Photobucket
I appreciate it a lot ^^

The birthday cake.. hehe.. [I like it la.. I am not serious abt the cup size anyway] .. thanks for the so small yet so expensive cake ^^

And the head-moving-pig that I craps to CH saying I want it.
Lol.. you really take it seriously! So happy with that!~
Like it so much la. Coz really wana buy it long ago.

Patrick and Choon Huat.. Thanks guys! I appreciate it a lot. ^^

No comments: