Saturday, December 27, 2008

:: Carousel Cafe @ Palace of The Golden Horses ::

We are here for our company Hi-Tea. According to our account dept.. it cost RM40+ each. For me a brunch buffet at this price is still consider ok la. Affordable. Can refer to here.



Lol.. I actually capturing the view inside but then my coliq.. ish.. keep pop out here and there. Hehehe.. Couldnt find a better pics d. Overall.. I like the interior. Coz very colourful. Haha.. But the chair quite heavy la. Everytime I wana stand up to go take foods.. kinda not so convenient. [lol.. I think coz I no energy]

Tada~ what I had. Except the satay la. That one is Mr Thomas de.. Coz I see he susun it so nice, I asked him to let me take pic. Hehehe..
The 'tong sui' and ice cream is a 'mixture creation' of me and YW. We play it like so geli till Mr Thomas and Ms Tan give us 'the look'.. hahahaha..
I feels that I ate too sikit la. But then due to friday incident.. it's better to be moderate.
Overall the foods.. consider ok only. Its not that very tasty but for sure better than here!

The cookies~

Assorted kuih.. I like how they arrange it. Hehehe..

And 3 of us as always. Yung Wei.. Me.. and our beloved Mr Manager = Thomas. You will love him when he lost his mind.. hahahaha..

No comments: