Saturday, December 27, 2008

:: Fish&Co @ 1 Utama::

I feels like recently my hang-out place change from Pyramid to 1U. -.-'''
My friends said that there's a lot of things to eat here but I am not too sure coz I am not so familiar with this place. Hehehe.. sooner or later i wana ..Photobucket
Anyway... that day we went here to have our lunch.

Fish & Co : The fish in a pan.
Nah.. the sauces pic as requested. I feels like that day these guys are 'drinking' the tartar sauce as they asked for like about 8 bowl [it's not call bowl la.. whatever la] of it.

Ahahaha~ I am so happy with this pic. First time I took pics of soup that looks ok. Did you realise I never post up pics of a bowl of soup? Coz I dont know why my camera will give a reflection and the pic turns out sucks. But this one miracle-ly!Photobucket

Erm erm erm.. forgotted this call what la. Something peach fruit drinks. So sour! Photobucket

Salmon fish!~

New York Fish and Chips.
It should be with cheese.. but frankly I dont feel the cheese.Photobucket


Well.. I forgotted the name of the foods and the pricing as well. But I will bookmark this as another 'pheng leng jeng' place as the price is really really affordable and the foods doesn't taste bad at all. Quite worthy! Ok la.. not quite.. It is worthy,

p/s : I owe someone this lunch.. huhuhu~ hope I dont forget it!

No comments: