Sunday, January 4, 2009

:: Hong Kee Dim Sum @ Bandar Puteri Puchong ::

This is our final lunch for the year of 2008.
Don't know why last month I had been craving for dim sum and I keep whining to those around me to go eat with me. Lol. And finally success to influence my coliq to have the same crave as me. Hahaha ~ *evil*
And so.. there we are.. goggling map and places to have it as our lunch :p




Pics that are simply taken coz can't wait to eat d ^^
Feel so blissful that get to have dimsum during working hour. LOL! And we was like so crap sit there slow slow yumcha as if no need to work d. Actually I intend to order more but she stop me as there is only 2 of us. We couldn't even finish up what we ordered and end up 'da bao' and continue tea-time in the office. Hahahah.. *doesn't it good to have such a relax job?! What do you think?*

Total damage of the day is a nice figure :p RM28.80 .. but after divide 2, become a bad figure d RM14.40 .. hahaha.. craps!

Hong Kee Dim Sum
No.31 Jalan Puteri 2/5, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor

No comments: