Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009. Part 2.

So . . on the 26th which initially I should be free and to meet up with YH but I screwed up the plan. Accidently. Sorry for that. Really do =S
Plan doesn't went well. Sigh . .
Anyway . . off I went to Alamanda. LOL.

My 1st picture with Xmas tree. *ya ka?*

Nyek nyek nyek . .

We had our lunch here. I don't know that there is foods outlet outside of Alamanda. Hrmm..

Nice interior. Not bad not bad ^^



There you go. Menu. If you can see it. Nyek nyek nyek ..

Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast RM18
*thumbs up*

Macho Chicken RM18.
*The chicken a bit too hard but still thumbs up*
Feeling so blissful and satisfy after this meal. LOL. Seriously. Because the price is not so expensive but the interior of the restaurant plus the foods is nice. Worthy ^^
Bored of waiting .. so our next round =D

A&W float. Love ^^

Waffle *love love*
But this waffle too plain d. Not so nice.

Hrmm.. I realise .. I ate a lot this weekend = =lll
After the meal, we went to watch AVATAR. Hrmm.. my comment? Front part boring. Middle part OK. End part Nice. Overall .. SO-so only la.
Back to another working weekend tmr. SIEN!!~

No comments: