Sunday, December 6, 2009

:: Bubba Gump Shrimp @ Sunway Pyramid ::

Ok.. first scrumptious meal that I wish to have on my December.

Bubba Gump Shrimp.. which was set up according to a movie.. in which I dont know what's its about and no interest to find it out :P

It's really ALL about shrimp! @____@
Joke for this pic:
Q: Why are you here when you dont want to have shrimp?
A: Bcoz I love the environment.
Lol. That was so ... lol. Dont whack me! :P

This is a flip-over thingy on the table in which when u put it to run forest run, the waiter will leave you to have your meal peacefully without interuption.

When you flip it to stop forest stop, they will stop by to serve you.
For me, this thingy kinda not so useful. They still stop by once in not so awhile even when we have that sign 'run forest run' on. Lol. I know it's because of courtesy anyway.
Joke for this pic.. I have to put it on the other side to take this pic so that the waiter dont stop by as I flip it to 'stop forest stop'. Hehe..

Joke for this pic.
Q: What's the use of this bucket with sauce inside? Can I like pour all the sauces out into the bucket and let it mix?
A: =.=lll

Blueberry smoothie RM11.90

Jenny's Favorite RM11.90 *nice!*
It's a yogurt of mixture of few types of berries.

Greenbow Tenders RM12.90
Chicken chunk. Quite spicy for me :(

The famous dish here.
Shrimper's heave RM44.90

Consists of 4 types of way to cook a prawn. And that price is for, if i'm not mistaken 20 pieces of prawns that .. I dont feel nice at all.
That cold prawn is nice with the sauce, but still.. it's quite yelks to have too much of it.
NO No no ... no more second time.
And with lilboy ^^
Thanks for the Friday night out. It's always fun to have you around especially when I need to craps and laugh. Hehehe..

No comments: