Friday, December 25, 2009

24th Birthday Round 8

Venue : Kikyo Japanese @ Bandar Puteri Puchong
Host : LilBoy
I still love this place a lot. Used to have lunch here coz the lunch set is really worthy. But the dinner set is expensive ler. Hrmm..

Sashimi Set.

Salmon set ^^

And the gifts.
I really speechless. You hebat lor you!
I will remember this day! Ciss.. you wait la later when your day come.
Gggrrr .. gik sei ngo! Haha..

And this too. Adui . .
Budak kecik . . You expect me to keep on using tissue ka? Adui..
Really let you boom = =lll

Ciss .. anyway .. thanks for the meet up.
You always able to make me laugh. *Ahem.. or is it the other way around? Seriously I couldn't figure out why your HQ so high de. Keep laugh until face also turn red. @________@ *
Anyway .. ganbatte la.
p/s : budak kecik .. it's time to grow up lor! :P

No comments: