Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Success!~

Feeling : accomplished :)

Story : Another round of un-notified audit *some sort like 'spot-check' audit* today and guess what ... pass without any problem! :)
That's not the main point of today joyness. The main point is .. I pop out one kind-of stupid question to the auditor which end up with a really really really GOOD ending that we all never expect! OMG!!~ I could just burst out laughing after the auditor went off. That really makes my day. A lot a lot a lot. Feeling so .. accomplished :)))

In which actually the friend and coliq said it's some sort of very cunning thing to do. (with this reaction O.O 'u gam dou dak?') Hello!!~ Even if it is cunning, it's some sort of accidently cunning due to my ... stupidness. (nah.. not stupid la.. actually I want to stop the auditor from asking me question.. so instead I ask them the question although I myself feel it doesn't make sense, but end up to know, it does make a big sense! LOL!) Well.. it doesn't harm. So it's fine! Hahaha.. God Bless. A mi to fo ^^

Happy happy day!!~ :)
One step closer to the first mission.

Lesson of the day : Don't be afraid to ask. You will never know if you don't ask :)

No comments: