Saturday, January 16, 2010

Project #1. Mission #3.

Yeah!!~ If you still remember this, my mission #3 for month of January .. congratulation to myself! I'm done!!~ Whee!!~ 70% though. Will go for furniture shopping tmr ^^

One year ago. Pink.
*while the roses is still alive and the lappy's wallpaper is still sweet. lol. I almost forgot I still have this pic with me.*

There you go. My RUBBISH!!~
I need to clear this off. Hopefully by next week.

Tada tada tada!!!~ I'm done with the painting!
Green!!~ The more I look at it, the more I love it :))
Just a lil bit more. Wallpaper's and new furniture and new comfy bedsheets and new curtains for my roomie =D Will go get it tmr!!~ *ganbatte!* *that doesn't sound lil bit = =lll*

Anyway .. mission #1 is in progress. Mission #2 is done. :)
Half of the month is gone. I already thought of new mission for next month already. Sigh .. Time is not enough to use. *as well as money* *shake head*

p/s : I know. FB. Ignore that. Haha ..

No comments: