Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009.

Hohoho .. merry merry Xmas!
What's the big deal? It's a public holiday :P
What I did last Christmas? Hrmm .. Very well remembered but not to mention anymore. I wonder sometime, is it, the thing that we wish to forget the most will end up be the thing we tend to forget the hardest?! Yup. I think so.
This Christmas . . Initially I planned to be a pig at home. Feeling very tired after struggling for a life for whole week. But after on-job-pig for half day, I feel like craps. Doink!!~
So . . miracly I went to jogging. LOL. Unbelievable! *not so miracle la. I went here before and kinda like this place ^^*

Taman Tasik Semenyih.
Why I like r? Hrmm . . it's hidden and it's green with mountains and skies. And nice breeze. Feeling so good to hang around here especially when I'm fsk-ing.

And although you go there alone, you won't be feeling so alone after all, as there will be families jogging/ cycling/ playing badminton/ fishing.
So .. here I am. Tumpang people's de kebahagiaan. LOL.
Nah . . I can walk/ jog/ SS/ sing . . and actually no people really bother about you. *hopefully*

Still I prefer to jog in the evening rather than morning. :)

So . . after 1 hour of jogging *I can't believe I do that for 1 hour. Guess fsk level is very bad* , went for a Christmas dinner with a friend :)
Venue : 21st Century Cafe @ Mewah Club @ Kajang
I like this place. Some sort of Look Out Point, but of course not too high to look at wider view. But it's still good.

Orange juice :)
Sour . . = =lll

I dont know what tea is this. But not to my liking.

Lamb + Tiger Prawn. RM20.80 *and miracly . . I don't feel full that night @___@*

Salmon Steak RM20.80

There go my 2009 Christmas. Not a special one but it's good. So that I won't remember it next year. Kaka..

No comments: