Friday, December 25, 2009

24th Birthday Round 1

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way ...
Ding dong .. Haha .. Merry merry xmas everyone ^^
But I ain't going to post about xmas today.
Instead I feel the need to post out all my birthday celebration first. Else when it piles up, I will just throw aside these memories. Nyek nyek nyek..
Round 1.
It's actually a meet up for a shopping and crapping session but we end up taking it as an outing for my coming birthday.
Venue : Winter Warmer's @ Sunway Pyramid.

Tea for two. ^^
That's why it's called 'yum-cha' session! :)

Sandwiches. If I'm not mistaken, the price is RM9.90.
That is like so expensive. Can make whole loaf on your own d.
Perhaps I should start make my own sandwiches and bring to office for lunch. Hehe..

Waffle. RM9.90. I think so.
Not nice. Too plain.

Nge heh heh..
Eating session Round 2.
Venue : Formosa Taiwan Snack @ Sunway Pyramid.

Bubble Milk Tea.

Mee Suah.

Fried Chicken. Obviously. LOL.

Nge heh heh..
Able to eat is a bliss. Really. ^^

So .. the so-called celebration .. round 1 is from Yee Wei.
Thanks gal ^^ *hugs*

No comments: