Saturday, December 26, 2009

End. Thanx ^^

Ok. So .. finish of my birthday posts =D
To end it .. would like to thanx everyone .. every single person out there who really remembers it. All the wishes, meals, gifts etc. Thanx thanx thanx. Thanx for making my day :)
Special thanx with hugs specially to : Yee Wei, Sean, Edwin & Bok Yao [the compulsary :P], Peck Kung, Hui Ming & Pei Wen [the super friendS :) ], Beng [the Beruk ^^], Li Xin, Xiao Wei, Lay Keng, Sze Choy, Eva [the Ji Mui's ^^], Yunn Yunn [the Senior], Chern Wah [the junior] and Yung Wei.
And not forgetting specially to : Jimmy, VJ, Kok Hou [and your 'funny' sms], Yong He and Alvin for trying to make me not feeling 'lonely' during my birthday. Hahaha.. I appreciate that a lot. Find some time then catch up with you guys la. Currently busy. :)
And of course to my parents for 2 round of meals for me! *SeafoodS - I love :)* ...

And Li Xin dear .. Thanx for the drawing. Currently lazy to change the banner. Someday maybe. Thanks lotSSss ... :)
And also thanks to everyone .. again. Thank You Very Very Very Much! :)
So .. my wish is .. may you all be well and happy :)

p/s : I'd waited for a miracle. But it doesn't happen. It's alright. It's ok.

No comments: