Friday, December 25, 2009

24th Birthday Round 7

Venue : Gasoline @ Time Square
Host : The 'ji muiS' - LayKeng, SzeChoy, Eva. *left out ChinWen, LiXin and XiaoWei :(*


Well.. I BANNED this place. It's a damn shitty place.
It's going to be a long story if I am to write it out. But to summarize .. they provide really really REALLY BAD SERVICE! Forget about the slow response from the waitress. What's worse is they spill the drink on me. I repeat : ON ME! And they never thought of replace it, instead ask me to order a new one! WTF!
Sigh . . anyway. .

Make a wish Round 3.
Still same wish :)
The tiramisu cake damn nice. Thanks girlS! :)

Thanks thanks thanks. For never fail to meet up every year during my birthday. Hehe..

Especially to my Honey .. for still being sweet to me although already officially married to someone. Haha.. Congrats on your wedding btw ^^
I'm still your Honey right? Love you lots!!~ :)
*not forgetting sweetheart XiaoWei too .. although you didn't make it that day :)*
Birthday, Xmas, New Year gift = all in one from Honey.
Thanks ^^

No comments: