Friday, December 25, 2009

24th Birthday Round 5

Venue : Rakuzen @ Bukit Bintang
Host : Beruk Ng Suan Beng.
Wouldn't forget this day. It will be one of the deepest memories that it will take few years to really wipe it away. Doesn't it?

Rakuzen .. Japanese buffet lor. I forgot the price d la.

Ahaha.. If you can enlarge and see the menu. Go ahead.
This is buffet type of order all you can from the menu.





I don't know how many bowlS of ice cream you took lor. Adui ..
Gorilla lolipop from Bapa Beruk. LOL.
It's still in my fridge. Feel so lazy to ate it up. Duish!~

Love this dress :)

Love my hair cut :)

No edited. Your copyright ;)
Ng Suan Beng .. since the past 3 years, it seems like a tradition that we need to celeb each other birthday d is it? Hahaha ... one thing I realise .. the celebration become more and more grand. If I'm not mistaken, our first one was Sushi King :P
So .. I'm looking forward for a BETTER one next year. Kakaka... *hints hints*
Anyway .. THANKS lots for all this along as well. I might not remember all the little things you did, but I appreciate that there is you in my life. *at least I won't need to cry alone :P , won't need to stop myself from being ME [ the 'chou lou' version - sometime la] * But the older you grow, seems like the lesser craps you will spill. Hrmm..
Thanks Beng :)
Best Friend Forever! :)

No comments: