Saturday, January 10, 2009

:: Hai Siang Kopitiam @ Bandar Puteri Puchong ::

Random post.
My colleague had been craving for laksa since like.. er.. 2 weeks ago.. or more than that eh? Initially thought to have it at Dapur Nyonya which is 2 shop beside this kopitiam.. but to our surprise.. Dapur Nyonya ad replaced by a high-class mamak. Lol.. The restaurants in Bandar Puteri really is like 'cendawan tumbuh selepas hujan'.. the shops changes so fast! So we went to this kopitiam *in which I had google it before we had our lunch break Photobucket *

Complimentary ice lemon tea.
Good for me bcoz it is not too sour and it is sweet.. in which not to my coliq favourPhotobucket

Her Sarawak asam laksa.
For the first time I tried sarawak laksa. Haha.. for me ler.. it just seems like curry laksa. It just that it have a tit tad taste of sour and spicy *my definition of spicy*. Hmm.. I still prefer Penang asam laksa then.

Mine.. Penang Asam Laksa RM7.90. Taste wise ok lo. Not too spicy *for my spicy definition. For my coliq definition it is NOT spicy AT ALL* Hahaha.. but I dont know why after I had this asam laksa.. I kinda not crave for it anymore. Hmm.. My coliq say it is nice. While for me.. I just give it a so-so.

No. 17, Jalan Puteri 1/6, Dataran Puteri, [beside Old Town Kopitiam, beside Giant]
Bandar Puteri Puchong,
47100 Puchong, Selangor.
Tel : 03 - 8061 6919

No comments: