Tuesday, January 20, 2009

:: Bread and Olive @ Look Out Point, Ulu Langat ::

Random post.

Arabic Mint Tea [for 4 person] RM20..
The smell.. so familiar.. but I couldn't name it! @@
Smell of my lab? Erm.. no idea.

Complimentary specially for Shu Yen.
Er.. ginger 'juice'... heiya.. actually if u want, i can make u one from the raw material in my lab also :p 100% extract pure de smmre :p

Fish and Chips RM17.
Can be describe in 1 word = SUX!~

Mexican Chicken?! Is it?!

Grilled lamb chop [LX's fav..]

Er.. grilled chicken? Chicken chop? Forgotted.

Tuna mayo sandwich?! Think so.
Hmm.. I look nice in this pic :p
So nice to be here again but the feeling is totally different d. Nice somehow I don't enjoy it that day. I guess after all.. the person that goes through the moment with you does matter. [I start to agree that our roles had been exchange.. I start to like what you used to like and start to hates what you used to hates. And you had been the opposite, don't you?]
The previous view... but I couldn't get to take the recent view. Disappointed!~
Actually the view I prefer most is from genting at nite... Can see a lot a lot a lot of lights.. very very very nice ^^ [hey.. can we go again? :p]
And that day I didn't get to do what I want .. sit quietly and peacefully enjoying my cup of drink enjoying the view and daydreaming ^^ .. I wana go back there and do it! Soon!~ Hopefully.. Anyone?
Well.. actually it is nicer to do that right back at Sg Palas ^^
But don't think will have that chance rite? Miss those moments. Now I totally understand why you always keep queit thr. Your virus is infecting me.. !~ @@

5 comments:

thankful dodo said...

hmm... lambchop... ok so so... cause it was too dark i couldn't cut properly, and it's not ribs, too much bone parts. But the trip was great. Though sorry didn't notice your situation. Glad we got home safe that day with lots of nice pics... lol

**Pei Yin** said...

the trip was so so. i could've make it better. it's ok that you didn't notice. past d ^^
a lot nice pics meh? ok ok la.. our dcs trip got more nice pics ^^

**Pei Yin** said...

the trip was so so. i could've make it better. it's ok that you didn't notice. past d ^^
a lot nice pics meh? ok ok la.. our dcs trip got more nice pics ^^

@lvin said...

now only u realised it ? is too late lo ..ha ha

**Pei Yin** said...

nothing is ever too late. guess now i can understand u better, which is good ^^