Saturday, January 10, 2009

:: 21st Century Cafe @ Mewah Club @ Kajang ::

Here again for the second time^^
Suggested by sis as she never been here before. And I wonder.. why is that everytime I say it's my treat, you sure wana opt for western foods? Weird gal.

Looks like they deco it for CNY d.

The nite view and the 'so-call beach' feel. Lol..
The view here is not really nice actually. Plus yesterday the clouds hide away a lot of view. Or is it yesterday KL tower and KLCC didn't turn on the lights? I wonder... Hmm..
But yesterday is windy.. Quite relax to sit here and drink ^^

And I really mean DRINK. The large mug is so large that you can share it 3 person -.-'''
Honeydew juice and Apple juice RM6 each.
I was so blur yesterday.. maybe bcoz too tired that I told the waiter that I want 'Honey juice and Apple dew juice.' .. And he give me the look like.. huh?! Argh~ so pai sei @@

Oxtail soup.. RM5.80 *yelks~*

Fish and Chips *why la kids always opt for this? Or else it would be Chicken Maryland.. Lol* RM10.80

Mushroom Chicken RM10.80 *mom always wana help me jimat.. haiz @@*

Grilled Fish Fillet RM14.80
Not nice for me. The fish taste weird and I keep tell mom it smells longkang. I wonder.. they caught the fish from a drain? Hmm..

Swiss Lamb Chop that come with ...

Cheese Steamboat RM16.80 *this gal really know how to eat!~ @@*
The price is actually not expensive. Still affordable ^^
Plus I dont think you can find much place with ok environment in Kajang Town. Lol..

No comments: