Saturday, January 17, 2009

:: RM3 Express Cafe @ Bandar Puteri Puchong ::

Was actually craving for sushi when my manager saying that he wana go Sambal Sushi for a try.. But still we end up having local meals thr..
Sambal sushi is quite a new outlet in Bandar Puteri.. take up to 3 storey with bright orange colour at the corner lot.. I dont think anyone will miss it out. Initially I thought they only serve sushi but in fact sushi was on the 1st floor with the ground floor serving local and westerns foods. And they carry another name of dont know what 'RM3 express cafe'.. something like that. Just because they have this menu with foods price of RM3 that we planned to give a try.
Ambience.. the restaurant was actually quite dark with one spotlight lighting up each table.
Customer service.. they have a lot of waiter and waitress but to no avail. We wave so long but no one come approach us @@ bad service! Some more they take down our order only then they realise they dont have that in menu for that day. Er.. I thought they should at least knew about it?

The drinks..
The manager claim that the bubble milk tea is not nice.
The coliq claim that the tea is just normal oolong tea.. just that they give a so high tech name for it.
And the me claim that the soya taste weird.. eiks..

The foods.
The manager ordered the RM7.80 nasi lemak. I didnt ask for comment tho.
The coliq ordered the RM3 mee mamak which come in a small portion and taste normal.
The me ordered the RM3 fried rice with salted fish which really only consists of salted fish *does I need to count the mix vegie in? And the shredded cabbage beside it?* And the fried rice is so plain that I really felt like asking for soy sauce or singing the Z-Chen song "咸鱼白菜也好好味= salted fish cabbage also taste nice" -.-'''
Well.. but it does cross my mind to come back again.. heh heh heh..

No comments: