Sunday, January 4, 2009

:: Midori @ Cineleisure ::

The final dinner of the year 2008.
Actually this is not our choice but then due to no other places to eat d coz all the restaurant are full and need to be on waiting list @@
End up here which initially not that pack with people but when we finish eat, this place is pack as well.. I guess they also no other options.

Jasmine Tea RM12 .. super expensive ler!

Teriyaki Squid Box RM12.90
Er.. for me.. this thing taste bad. The squid is too.. I really dont know how to describe. Elastic? Chewy? Whatever la. I almost die of choking coz of it @@ And it is not nice.

Nissin Kimchi Beef Noodle RM10.90

This place is not meant for heavy meal. Maybe if intend for dessert, you can have a try as someone says that the dessert here is ok. I don't know.

Midori
Lot 143, 143A, 153A, 1103, 1st floor [what a weird address @@]
Cineleisure Damansara

No comments: