Saturday, January 24, 2009

:: Secret Recipe @ IOI Mall Puchong ::

Yeah.. the day that we had been talking about since early of the month = the last day of each month = the day that we must eat something 'good'.
As I wish to go IOI Mall to do some CNY shopping AGAIN.. so here we are.. but I really couldn't think what to eat as there is not much choices here. And since YW got a voucher of Secret Recipe and it's been quite some time I hadn't had any meal here.. why not? ^^

7Up (RM4) and Tropical Punch Smoothies (RM7)

The complimentary chips.. I think it worth up to RM4 if I am not mistaken as what I saw when I flip thru the menu.

Chocolate Cheese Cake (from the voucher ^^)

Spaghetti Bolognese Chicken RM13.50
Disappointed! The cheese is like.. almost make me choke that my coliq ask me to get the waiter to get the whole thing put back into micorwave for re-heat. -.-'''
It's kinda tasteless also as I only taste black pepper and bcoz I dont really take black pepper, I feel that this plate of thing is not nice, in which I can self-claim I could make a better one! [wei.. ex-hsemateS.. don't you agree?? :p ]

Roast Chicken with Tumeric sauce RM14.90 ..
I saw so many vegie thr -.-'''
The sauce taste weird.. coz the tumeric I guess...

No comments: