Saturday, January 24, 2009

:: Restoran Piccadilly @ Jalan 14/1 PJ ::

I guess when it comes to eating around PJ.. CH will be the best to bring me around ^^
*better than Alvin that surprise me with vegie.. really let u 'zha dao'*

Fresh apple RM3.80 [that is cheap! lol.. but taste wise.. hmm..]

Cream of mushroom RM3
The garlic bread nice as well as the soup ^^

Beef Nachos RM5.50
Actually I just wonder what is that.. that's why I ordered :p

Tandoori Chicken RM5
Hmm.. I still prefer the one in Cameron! Wana go back thr and eat again!~

Mutton Briyani RM8.90
Erm.. ok ok only la. The mutton curry is not what I expect it to be.
Wana come here again!~ Spoilt by the multi-choice in the menu! ^^

LG006 & LG007,
Millennium Square, Dataran Millennium PJ,
98, Jalan 14/1, 46100 Petaling Jaya.

No comments: