Tuesday, September 23, 2008

.: Dapur Nyonya @ Bandar Puteri Puchong :.

Today lunch was at Dapur Nyonya.
Ish~ rugi my camera is not with me today.

Look through the menu and there is a lot of things I wana eat!
*No wonder people always say I very 贪吃贪喝... hahaha... Photobucket *

The interior... actually I feel that if they use a better style chair and table, it would look nice inside.

And so we took lunch set RM7.90 each that come with a choice of 4 types of drinks.
Cincau *what we drank*, bandung, ice lemon tea and ... forgotted. Hehe..

Kong Poh Chicken Rice.

Sweet and sour fish fillet rice. I feel that it is too sour d. But the soup is kinda special eh. And taste nice!

Dapur Nyonya
13, Jalan Puteri 1/6,
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong.
Opposite Giant, beside Old Town.

*************************************************************************************
在吃饭的时候,突然间听到对面的人不断在叫她的朋友 '臭男人' ... 那就动到我的38-sense去偷听他们的话题. Lol ... 因为这个 '名' 对我很熟悉吧. 以前会常常用. 很久没有用了.
听到他们讲很多废话. 应该以前我也是会那样吧. 现在没机会了.
自己努力开开心心吧. 终于长假要到了. 会很爽还是会闷死我呢? 应该是闷死吧.
*************************************************************************************

2 comments:

Shironeko said...

I order chicken gong bao! Looks yummy. :D *droll
fun to see you write mandarin.

**Pei Yin** said...

lol.. what so fun. eik eik eik~ holiday d lor! yipee~