Saturday, November 17, 2007

.: ShOkudO @ mEtrO pOint Kajang :.

Hehe~ this was last august de lunch tgthr with friends at Metro Point Kajang. I am so hungry eh now, couldn't resist browse tru my foods pics. *and when I did, apa lagi, sure la I will edit the pics and blog it out of boringness and starving*Gee~

Thai chicken grill *if not mistaken* RM9.90 [yum yum~ my stomach making noise now T.T]

Curry chicken rice RM9.90 [i don't like curry chicken]

Fried rice [those fried things taste yum yum~ drooling~]

Spicy spagetthi [walao~ this spagetthi is damn spicy! But they are very generous with the meats]

Aha~ this is not from shokudo. I wish to have this as breakfast this coming morning. *have to wake up earlier to follow mom to market T.T* .. oh ya, this stall located at the 2 rows shop in between pasar kajang and da zhong. RM3.20 for regular size. Should go try. Taste nice *for me*. I am so so so hungry now... *drooling*

No comments: