Thursday, November 1, 2007

.: Really miss here :.

Haha~ here am I again, out of boringness. Flashing back the pics taken during my 2 month life in Cameron Highland. Gee~ I really miss this place a lot, esp after chat with Nash. What I miss?

The view from our apartment~

My messy bedroom~ *not mine anymore tou*

The morning view in MARDI - every monday to friday~

The town of Tanah Rata~

The Brinchang town~

The green view at Cameron Valley~

The green view at Sg. Palas~

The nice background to take pic~

The hiking of gunung berembun that took half of my life away~

The so-call mendaki gunung brinchang~ haha~

Gee~ I miss yam-cha tgthr like this..

And hanging out like this~

And I just miss them~
Wonder what Cameron looks like after 4 month had past. Nah, maybe what I miss most is not the place, but the memories there. Its been SO long since we last hang out tgthr~ gee~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiz , dont cheat other u are leng lui dy la .heh heh ..bec from cameron highlands..ya , every time i go there, hv a very strong de feeling ..dont know why ?? ha ha..erm