Tuesday, November 6, 2007

.: Mom mom mia cafe :.

Just back from dinner with my sweetheart and my darling~
Tada~ the 'new' open MOM MOM MIA CAFE at Sg. Chua. *what a name*
Bcoz too paiser to take photo, so no pics of us, only foods.

Well, I ordered Red Hot Twister *RM4.50* [sour plum+lime ice blended ... walao~ sour gila! after drink, make my stomach dont feel comfortable]

And.. Mushroom Chicken Grill *RM8.50* [taste ok lo... normal.. and the mushroom sauce, erm.. not taste so mushroom ba.. hehe~]

My Darling ordered Spring juice *RM3.30* [mixture of honeydew+lemon, is it?]

And.. Crispy Fish and Chip *RM8.50* [the meat is so big and a lot... she say eat till too full]

My sweetheart ordered mango juice *RM3.50* which according to her, taste super normal. And Black Pepper Chicken *RM8.95*
Erm... one thing good is no service charge here. The foods, taste ok lo. Normal --> my tastebud, so its my own opinion only. lol.

4 comments:

Shironeko said...

drooling... but that place look kinda dark @_#

**Pei Yin** said...

my camera de problem.. u know la.. hp camera.

kok hou said...

u always eat 好料o....

**Pei Yin** said...

hehe~ where got wo! just trying foods around only ler..