Tuesday, November 20, 2007

.: End Of 3rd YEar 1st sEm :.

Yipee~ finally finish my exam today. And last Sunday finally finish collect data for my FYP.

My last set of fishes~ yipee! Bye bye Selaroides leptolepis.. I am not going to see you all anymore!! ^____^

Bye bye angkup vernier~ I am not going to see you anymore too! ^^
And bye bye to ALL 3rd year 1st sem notes! Hahaha~ finally this sem is over and I can rest in peace.. for 6 days.. before starting to analyses my data @.@
After exam, me and my girls went to hang out at McD Bangi. Ok ok.. I know I know.. its just McD. And still act so jakun. Da~ just over-excited :)

And so.. I ordered this.. double grill chicken foldover *er~ whatever the name is* .. Ok, silly choices for a small eater like me. Da~ ate half and full till @.@ .. da~

As usual.. my honey sure oder this.. ha~

And Li Xin and Celeste choice.. da~ *what? the surface of the bun look more smooth compare to our face? Ha~*

And they celebrate my SUPER BE-EARLIED BIRTHDAY today. OMG~ @.@ when LiXin told me that's my cake, I don't believe it.. It's like.. what? 1 month earlier?! Ha~ oh.. that's what? .. chocolate blueberry cheese? cheese blueberry chocolate? blueberry cheese chocolate? *whichever goes first* from.. Zar's bakery? Er~ have to ask them lo. Lol.
And we *or actually is it ME only* camho with the cake SO LONG! Ha~ smile till face feel cramp. So, all the pics look.. lol.. not nice. So, not going to post it. Kaka~ THANX LOTS GIRLS!! Love you all! Muax muax~
And tonight will be having a date with HongHong and YaoYao :) kekekeke~ wil update later tonight :) 3 and half hour to go~ gotta dash for some sleep for tonight date :)

No comments: