Tuesday, November 6, 2007

.: Happy birthday Beng! :.

Well, there is still a long time to go to beng's bday, but bcoz I am gonna start busy soon, so I'd plan to celeb it for him today. Plus, when celeb it too early, sure will be a surprise that he don't expect. Hee~

Here's a 'birthday card' I'd make specially for him. Yeah, get cheated by the outside. The inside is super ugly de, due to laziness.. wahaha~ *ahem, use a lot of time and 'sam si' to do one, u know? Haiser~*

Well, here's the gift. Hm~ couldn't make your wish come true la. If I buy and put whole window, I can bankrupt eh. Maybe soon, when I get a rich BF, then buy for u la. Hee~

The cake.. blueberry cake. But taste nothing geh~ sigh~ kena tipu liao. Some more so small wo.. Haiz~

When the day had come, that I reserved him for whole nite, hehehe~ I bring him to here... Gasoline cafe at serdang. *can recognized the background rite?*

And we ordered... haha~ a lot hor.. that pig really eat a lot..

my winter's blue *RM6* [nice.. but i still prefer plumple!]

my black pepper fish n chip *RM8.90* [yum yum]
beng's mocha lychee *RM7.50* & beng's tom yam fried rice *RM6* (single pics not available, bcoz mr cacat didn't take it for me! hmph~) [mocha+lychee sound weird, but taste wise is ok, can be accept.. mr cacat say the tomyam fried rice got the taste of tomyam..]

beng's tempura squid rings *RM6.90* [haha~ i dont taste sotong pun]

beng's crab drumstick *RM 6.90*

beng's crispy prawn *RM8.90* [what you expect taste from prawns?]

After finish eat.. OMG~ I really couldn't imagine beng can eat SO MUCH! Wonder what his perut size is.. XXXL maybe! But the bill he paid. Wahaha~ erm.. actually I plan to belanja de, but you so fast. So, nx time treat you back la.

After eat, we come to jengjengjeng.. for syok syok. I make the pics blur. Can guess where are us? Haha~ he dont know I got surprise for him?! Jengjengjeng...
We sat here for 'some minute' ... till I feel sienz and request to leave...

Couldn't think of other place to go... so I stop here AGAIN. Love the field so much.. hee~

And, I bring out the cake, and beng was 'shocked'...

And so.. cut cut eat eat and bec~ weee~

And after drop him at his house, he gave me this... 'sour strawberry' from Cameron highland. [damn sour u know?! mutant strawberry ka?] END...
Hope you enjoy the day :) HAPPY BE-EARLIED BIRTHDAY! ^.^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm , what my peruk is xxxxL ..not ok ..eat so much bcoz i feel mang ma ..want eat full full to release tension ma..apala lu..erm , really shock that at the end u will help me celebrate the birthday ..happy ..hor hor ..
that strawberry sour ar ?? being cheated dy ..haiz, waste my air liur to say that gal leng pula ..haiz
hor hor ..dont say me not heart ler ..at least i got buy u strawberry ar ..hor hor.
thanks for tonight ..really thanks..heh heh ..is a happy day after a moodless period..

Shironeko said...

Hahaha! Cameron strawb all sour!
And OMG You 2 ate so much!

**Pei Yin** said...

[beng] : welcome~
[xin] : er~ not me eat that. Its beng! I only eat that a bit of fish and chips.