Saturday, November 24, 2007

.: Restoran Yip Sheng @ Bandar Teknologi Kajang :.

Erm.. it's been such a long time my family didn't went out eat something "good". Jimat ma. But today, dont know what makes dad order so weird de foods. I dont mean all tou. Maybe bcoz everyone is at home. Ha~ But still, as usual, just go somewhere near our house to eat. That is Restoran Yip Sheng at Bandar Tek here. Phew~ always this restaurant only. Sien la!

Claypot tofu.. RM 12. Erm~ smell nice. Ha~ taste wise. Erm.. ok la. Bcoz everytime also sure order this.. so.. no comment.

Mixed vegie.. RM10 . Erm.. no comment.

Pan deer meat.. RM20 *i dono english call what la, cincai name it* .. this taste yum yum~ the meat so soft eh.. *i think i never eat deer meat before eh*
Well, after starting to write a food-blog, whenever I eat now, I really go slowly chew and taste the foods. If the last time me, I'll just simply "swallow" the foods. Ha~

No comments: