Friday, November 16, 2007

.: Korean and firEwOrk nitE :.

Haha~ this was like long ago, when I help Edwin and BokYao to celebrate their birthday in September. Since I got no mood to study and kinda miss you two so much, so decided to blog about it ^_^

As usual.. the three of us ^__^ we went to tried korean foods because we never ate before, and so we head to Da Chang Jin Korean restaurant at Sri Petaling.

I ordered this mee *er~ couldn't remember those names bcoz it was like decades ago, and that time I still don't have intention to write about foods* but the taste! How could I forget it. Taste sweet. So.. er.. and a lot of vegies, which is 'not my type of food'.

Both of them ordered this, don't know what beef soup, serve with a bowl of rice.

And they provided us with all this side-dishes, that we only tried 1 bite. Haha~ the taste is like... weird to us. *Oh.. the dinner was quite expensive ler.. but as usual, the gentleman kawaii Edwin will pay for us. Haha~*

After dinner we head to Putrajaya to watch fireworks. Its the last day of the fireworks competition that time. So happy that he bring us here although I didn't really bug him to bring me. Just say once *or is it more?* time that I wana see. Hee~ *that pic sux tou, I just put bcoz don't have nice de. Wasted la, Mr Edwin. So expensive and high-tech camera, but no skill*
Then, we go cut the cake that I bought for them. Its coffee cake, and I cheated them saying its honeydew coffee, and they believe it up till now. What can I say more. Haha~ ==!!! *that cake was like so so so ... not tasty. Taste bitter of coffee and don't know sour of what. No wonder they believe is it honeydew coffee*

No comments: