Saturday, November 3, 2007

.: Kiku zakura japanese restaurant :.

Went to meet a senior today at midvalley. We went for lunch at Kiku zakura japanese restaurant.. *the one that same level with cinema*
And we ordered *its he order actually*

Green tea... *i like the pics at the cup.. nice~*

*Potato salad.. RM6 for 1 scoop* My first expression was.. "walao~ so expensive!" It taste rili nice eh.. yum yum.. my rate 9/10.. best potato salad i ever had! :)

*Chicken teriyaki RM 18* Still my expression is "walao.. so expensive" ... but taste nice la..

*Ika teriyaki RM12* Its sotong actually.. taste nice too :) just the sauce a bit spicy and salty.

*Tempura .. price dono eh* this taste normal la. Actually cant taste the prawn also. But my friend tell me the prawn taste fresh. Aha~ i never eat japanese foods before, so I dono.
The bill come out RM76++ .. not sure bcoz not me paying it. Overall, not bad la the foods. Nice.. So, this is how japanese foods taste like ya?! Hee~

No comments: