Sunday, November 18, 2007

.: Birthday Party :.

Phew~ yesterday nite went for a birthday party organized by my uncles and aunties, for my sis, my nephew and my niece. Huh~ actually don't want go, because need to study for exam. Sigh~ We had steamboat, fried mee and nasi lemak. And some lychee wine. *weird wine*

Red eggs~ i never had this for my birthday. Er~ don't wish to have it too. Boiled eggs.. yealk!

And Black Forest Cake from Secret Recipe. Taste wise... not tasty pun. Too many blueberry make it feel sour and the cake not smooth pun. *personal view*
Ha~ this is what I did whole nite - camho with the baby. She's so cute! And yealk~ she bite my hp till it full with saliva @.@
Actually I feel boring during the kids party. Duh~ when I just arrive, uncle drag me up and they all shoot me till @.@ ... sigh~ I am innocent!!

1 comment:

kok hou said...

lychee? walao..i like lychee!!haha...
haven finish exam o? kaka.gambateh ya...the "saliva" will bless u to get A de~ hehe