Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PayPal?

Current mood : Excited plus I know jakun.

Do you have any idea what's a PayPal? Maybe it's only me doesn't know. After a few round of asking around, by no avail, I couldn't get the answer I want - what's a PayPal?! How to register and use?! Is it safe?!

Finally got the answer and assurance I'm looking for from Malc. Although I don't really have the idea, but just try it out. Hopefully it's safe, else ... I don't know what will happen! *roll eyes**yea, I know I'm over-worry*

Let me briefly share what's a PayPal. It's some sort of payment intermediary service that facilitates worldwide e-commerce. *this is the only point I wanted. Want more? Read here.*

Get started. First of all, you need to go to here and register yourself. It's pretty simple. Just like opening a FB account. Then .. for my personal payment, before hand, I'd received a payment statement through email from my merchandiser, with a link. So, I just click on the link and the payment statement from PayPal pops out *and to luck, it's in English! Finally! After much confusion as the merchandiser used chinese. Faint!*, and I just need to check through my information, confirm it is correct and click 'pay'. And the next thing I know is, the receipt page pops out. As simple as that. It tooks less than 1 minute that I really feel curious, is it really that's all? Wao .. and yea.. few minutes later, my credit card company called to confirm did I make such payment, and yea .. I jakun-ly asked him 'It really works? That's all I need to do? So the payment is through?' .. And with his one single answer 'Yes' .. ok .. so I'm done? LOL! Nah, I think it is still better to wait for the confirmation of my merchandiser and to get my product first.

Pros : Ok, I jakun-ly tried something new. This is interesting. Must find out more. It's a chance to do online trading, you know?
Cons : OMG! This doesn't sounds good. With the technology of online shopping and now knowing I can do it worldwide. *strong wind blow by* .. I sounds like so-dead. Gosh ...

No comments: