Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shopping.Eating.Midvalley.

Venue : Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens

Everytime go out with this budak kecik also sure eat Sushi Zanmai.
Ok, I know most of the time it is my request. But pls, from today onwards .. No more sushi pls.

Very common place. So .. I don't need to write so much :)




Venue : Delicious @ Midvalley
And here again. Hopefully here no more. The foods here is quite of above par for me. Not much choices and big portions that I will only left it to waste. Sigh ...

Wuwuwu .. the wastage.
The raspberry is nice! :)
The large fish fillet burger .. urgh .. if they exclude the bread, perhaps I can finish it. LOL. Okok.. my fault, I should have just order fish n chips.
Li Xin's Earl Grey and spagetthi. The spagetthi is nice :)

CW's de spagetthi and dono what's that. Hehe..
Both also I don't like. LOL.

No comments: