Saturday, February 20, 2010

:: Schokolart @ Solaris Mont Kiara ::

Couldn't resist not to blog about this XD
Thanx Edwin. You know? Going out for dinner with you, always give me a chance to explore 'new' areas. Hehe..
Ok lar.. I'm jakun. It's first time I'm in Solaris. Hopefully more to come next. But I wish, next round to be at Sri Hartamas or Bangsar Village XD *hints hints*

What's with Schokolart? *however they pronounce it = =lll*
Yep. ChocolateSSS.

Love. Life. Chocolates. = Girls. Hehe.. :)

The view is nice too ^^
Beg my pardon. I really can't see the KLCC. Sigh .. guess my mind was wandering somewhere else. Focus point not here. Hehe.. *at least you got a reason to laugh, doesn't it?*

Love Essence = dark chocolates.
Soulmate = Chocolates with peanuts.
RM16.90 each. Eeww.. too too too chocolatey d. It is nice if you are here just for drinks. After the meals, I really don't feel like drinking this d. Instead, I need plain water!!~
And they are smart, on each table, ad prepared a bottle of RM6 mineral water. LOL. Brilliant doesn't it?

De La Mer RM24.90
Salmon fish la. No chocolates here. *i think*
Felt it is too dry.

Schokolart Sate RM20.90
= =lll don't underestimate that you won't be full by only 6 sticks of sate. We 'force' ourselves to finish this. *sweat*
It is chicken chunk topped with dark chocolates. LOL.
Yep. Imagine it.

Overall, this place is very creative. Either on foods nor decorations. Love the feeling.
But taste wise, guess I'm not too overly a chocolates fan.

Happy Always ya :)

No comments: