Friday, January 29, 2010

Eat This Not That

Yes. I wrote on this before. And yes, I kinda regret for obseleting the old blog which contains a lot a lot of things. Sigh .. Lesson learnt : Never ever ever work with impulse.

Lucky I still have this in my notebook. The website. Recently a few people pop me the question, how to improve memories. Haha .. It's kinda stupid to ask me this as my memory is as worse as you thought it is. Somehow sometimes I wish I will lost some memories. Should replace the nonsense in brain with things that make more sense. Sigh ... now .. anyone have any method for that? Nudge me pls.

Here you go.

FOR SHORT TERM MEMORY
Drink this : coffee - retard aging process and enhance short-term memory performance *nah .. I don't take coffee. Unless it is Starbucks :P*
Not that : Energy drinks/ Too much coffee

FOR LONG TERM MEMORY
Eat this : Blueberries - brain-boosting antioxidants *does Malaysia have blueberries?*
Not that : The unripe and unready

TO THINK FASTER
Eat this : Salmon/ Mackerel *canned mackerel can or not r? I'm sick of Salmon d.*
Not that : Full fat ice-cream *no wonder my brain is so slow*

TO ENERGIZE
Eat this : high protein salad with vinaigrette *salad? means vegie? no thx. im not a cow*
Not that : Pancakes or begels *ahh.. pancakes :) no wonder im so out of energy*

TO CALM DOWN
Eat this : Low fat yogurt or mixed nuts *does this help on FSK? hrmm (^.O)*
Not that : Soda

TO CONCENTRATE
Eat this : Peppermint tea *love. but doesn't seem to help me pun. either way you can try put mint leaves to glasses of empty waters. nice one. except it doesn't have soda and sugar and rum, it tastes like mojito. ok. maybe we can name this PLAIN mojito. :P*
Not that : Candy *ohh.. now I remember I still have the gorilla lolipop in my fridge =S*

FOR GOOD MOODS & GRINS
Eat this : Arugula or spinach salad *monies work better than this*
Not that : White Chocolate *hate. feel err..*
Real thing : Dark Chocolate - the darker the better *love*

FOR SHARPER SENSES
Eat this : 1tbsp of ground flaxseed daily *maybe I should go to my RnD sample bank to have 1tbsp of this everyday. hrmm.. :P*
Not that : Alcohol *YOU! You know who you are! Read this!*

No comments: