Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY Day 3

Went for ice-skating session which was not so fun as too many people in the rink = =lll
But it is always a lot of people. Sigh .. guess people got no place to go ad.
Some more no lengzai to see. Hehe..

Give up the skate, too tiring, and head for tea-time =D
Venue : Secret Recipe @ Sunway Pyramid.

Durian Cheesecake and Brownies.
Seriously addicted to the durian cheesecake.
But .. it's only nice with few bites. After too much of it, will make you feel like puke.

Tea time!!~ ^^
I am still learning how to differentiate the taste of different teas.
So far, what I'd learnt to differentiate was between - chinese tea, english tea, japanese tea and korean tea. Hahaha.. Craps.

Next round .. dinner time. Actually was feeling too full that we doesn't need a dinner. But .. I want to go into the fullhouse and camwhore :P
Venue : FullHouse @ Sunway Pyramid.

Deco deco deco. As it's theme.
I prefer this branch rather than NZX.
For no reason. LOL.

Sea coconut - normal.
Lavender tea - for that someone to calm himself after a shock. LOL.
I like the smell of lavender tea, but it somehow feels weird to be inside my mouth to be gulp down into my tummy. Just plain weird. Eg. drinking perfume.

Grill saefood set. We expect it to be big portion so that we can share. To our surprise *not-so-surprise*, the portion is so small! But the sauce really damn nice :)
Thumbs up ^^


Anyone wana ice-skating with me? I got discount voucher o. Valid until April. Hehe.. nudge me ;)

No comments: