Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gathering.Rakuzen.Chulan Square.

.
Rakuzen @ Chulan Square. Ya. Here again! But this time is for the so-call-cny-gathering. Hehe.. a self-claim *but it's true* another successful meet-up. Feeling satisfy to organize this. Thanx everyone for support ya :)


Although the services and foods might disappointed you all, but it's still ok right? Hehe ..
I'm really so happy to meet up with you all *as though long time didn't meet d. LOL. But in fact, seem like always meet pun. Hehe .. *
Most happy is to meet up with my BFF. And when Beng meet Josh .. aduish .. a bunch of craps.
I gets better ad right? I feel so. :)

p/s : most of the time, when you are by my side, I just have this secure and safe feeling. And I know by heart, everything will be fine :)

No comments: