Friday, February 26, 2010

.A Place Called Here.

Jeng jeng jeng .. I'm finally done with this book. After what seem like almost 2 month. Too much of a reading nowdays. *sweat*

Had been hooked up with Cecelia Ahern since I read her P/S : I Love You. =)
Storyline is nice. Touching although quite mumbly. *I mean P/S : I Love You*

Short review of this book : It's all about Sandy Shortt obsession to look for missing things - people, socks, keys, watch. Which started when her childhood friend, Jenny disappear. While on a mission to look for Jack's brother, she got disappear herself, into a place called here. A place where all the missing people and things had gone to. Being here, she found all the things she had spent her life looking for. But her obsession is still there, it's just that it had change into looking for a way home. While Jack, who believe Sandy is the one who can answer her prayers, change direction from looking for his brother to look for Sandy. As he believes, as long as he found Sandy, Sandy will be able to find his brother. And in the end of the day, all the questions and curiousity were answered. Jack found his brother and Sandy as well. While for Sandy, she no longer had the obsession as she already found what she is looking for.

A nice book and story. With a lot of inspirational words/senteces, which I quote here and there. But it doesn't touch my heart nor make me cry as P/S: I love you and If only you could see me now .. did. Perhaps it's because I took too long to read it, stoping here and there, so it couldn't reach the level of compiling that 'feeling'. Later on, perhaps I shall review about these 2 books. A nice one ;)

p/s : I wonder, is there really a place called here. How nice if there is. It's a place where you find all the lost things include sounds, feelings, smells, laughters etc. If there is such place, I want to be there to find back my lost heart. A believe that love does exist.

I'm currently reading this.

No comments: