Saturday, April 17, 2010

:: Food Garden @ The Gardens Mall ::

It's been awhile since I came to Midvalley. *talking about phobia*
More over, it's been awhile since I'd been into this food court.
Was here the other day last few weeks ago to catch up a lunch with a friend.
Due to no idea what to have and so many people in the mall *after having "baby", I kinda dislike being in malls. felt that it is too crowded and stuffy.*

Okie .. so what I like about this food court is still the varieties.

And I choose to have Salmon Bento for RM16+
Well .. what can I say. You can't compare this with the RM40 right?!
It's still foods and it still keep your tummy full, so .. don't complaint ;)

And my friend choose to have Thai food .. which is pineapple rice. :)

I seriously love the green white combination. And when there isn't much people here, it's kinda nice to hang out and catch up with each other here too :)
p/s: my room is green-blue-oak! Love it too. Perhaps should add more white stuffs ^^

No comments: