Saturday, April 17, 2010

:: Restoran Jeti @ Kuala Selangor ::

Was browsing through my pictures to delete most of it. Somehow make my hand feel itchy to blog it up before dump it all in bin. *talking about my laptop is running out of space and going slower.*

So .. alrite .. here I am. On a Saturday night, after frustrated updating my the BlackBerry .. better switch to blogging awhile as it does decrease my stress sometime.

Okie .. so here I am to Sekinchan/ Kuala Selangor again. Despite the previous scary trip to here. :) and to more dramatic, this time I went alone to find my sweetheart there :)

Hanging out with you once in awhile is good, as you will always remind me to be matterealistic realistic and wake up from broken dream :)

Anyway .. after taking pictures around at Sekinchan *love the green paddy field. It's so big and somehow reminds me how hard it is to get those rice you wasted each day.* .. off we go for our dinner at Restoran Jeti. Please do not ask me for direction. It's way too complicated to explain. But seriously, it's so cheap! Taste wise .. not too bad! :)


Fried Sotong RM8 *normal price*

Sweet and sour crabs RM24! This is like so cheap!
Pan tofu RM8. Ok.. somehow this dish sucks.
Bill come up as RM42 for both of us which kinda surprise me. Very much! ^^
Ok .. some pictures of Sekinchan. Click here for more.



p/s : I will come again end of this year :))

No comments: